eBUSINESS FUNDING, LLC
1. Types of Personal Information We Collect Through The Site
We may collect your name, email address, contact information, and other information that you provide to us through the Site. In addition, to submit a question, comment, or post to a blog, you may be required to submit your name and email address, and we may also ask you for other optional information, such as your business’s website address.
We also collect information from you if you access our Site through an account created with a third-party website (e.g., QuickBooks, Facebook, or LinkedIn). The option to access our Site via these third-party websites may occur and will be entirely at your option. The information we are able to migrate to our Site from these third-party websites will depend on the privacy settings that you have in place with the third-party site from which you log in. If you choose to log into the Site via a third-party website, you hereby consent to our access to and collection of such Personal Information about you. We also collect the following types of Personal Information through the Site:
- Business owner contact information (such as name, address, email address, and phone number) and individual job information (such as job title)
- Personal and financial information necessary to assess your eligibility to access working capital through the Company, its parent, affiliates, or partners
- Optional Personal Information you may wish to share in the furtherance of your funding application
- Information about your visits to and use of this Site or the websites of third-party services to help us maintain the appropriate features, functionality, and user experience
- Information to verify an individual’s identity (including social security number, user name and password, and other data elements such as driver’s license number and age or date of birth)
- Individual financial or credit bureau information (such as a business owner’s credit score, credit history, and bank account information)
- Personal Information contained in government filings or legal agreements (such as corporate formation agreements, business licenses, lease or loan agreements, and business tax returns)
- Information uploaded by users to our Site, such as your driver’s license, pictures of your business, and bank statements
- Any other Personal Information you submit or upload through our Site or to one of our email addresses
We may also append to the Personal Information collected through our Site data or other data that we receive from other sources, such as public records, demographic information, and other background information supplied by information services or third parties.
In addition, we automatically collect through our Site information that is often not personally identifying, such as the website from which you came to our Site and your IP address, browser type and language, device ID and type, the operating system used by your device, access times, your mobile device’s geographic location while our application is actively running, and the referring website address. We may combine this information with the Personal Information we have collected from you, which we store in log files. We do this to improve services we offer you.
2. Information We Collect From You and About You
Some information collected from you is required and some is optional; some will remain private and some will be shared with third parties. Additional information may be gathered during your subsequent use of the Site, whenever you choose to provide it.
Certain Personal Information must be supplied to determine eligibility for financial products and to verify and guard against potential fraud.
The Company or its parent will use this information to request a credit report from a credit bureau to process your application as well as to help assess your funding request in the context of your overall financial situation. We will also use your required and optional information to facilitate activities and transactions that need to occur during the funding process.
3. Additional Uses of Personal Information
We use the Personal Information you provide us and allow us access as described herein for the following purposes:
- Respond to requests or inquiries, and for similar, customer-service-related purposes
- Evaluate your business’s or customers’ eligibility for products provided by or through the Company or its parent, affiliates, or partners
- Effectuate or enforce a transaction or agreement
- Adjust offerings or services, provided by or through the Company or its parent, affiliates, or partners, to your business and to tailor the information we send or display to you
- Provide you with information about our company or products—provided by or through the Company or its parent, affiliates, or partners—that we believe you may find of interest, including marketing and promotional e-mails
- Authenticate visitors to our Site
- Improve our Site, offerings or services provided by or through the Company or its parent, affiliates, or partners
- Better understand how users access and use our Site, and offerings provided by or through the Company or its parent, affiliates, or partners, on an aggregated and individualized basis
4. Types of Disclosures of Personal Information
- To provide you with information relating to products or services that we believe you may find of interest; to provide you access to working capital, from third parties, if we cannot provide access
- In response to a subpoena or other legal process by a governmental entity or third party, or if otherwise required by law
- To protect or enforce our rights or property, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- In the event of the sale or dissolution (bankruptcy) of all of our assets, in which case, you will be notified, there after by a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information
- To third parties involved in the process of providing services to us or you or performing functions on our behalf, such as contractors, and customer service providers (e.g., information technology or human resources consultants or service providers). These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us
- To our affiliates and subsidiaries for marketing purposes, or for product or service delivery
- To our parent, investors, partners, or auditors in the course of their review or auditing us
- To provide products or services requested
- To our vendors, who may use the information to further improve their database services to us
5. User Access
If your Personal Information changes, or if you no longer want updates or to be contacted for new products, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove or deactivate your contact information by emailing our Customer Service at [email protected] or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will update your file within 30 days.
6. Data Retention
We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you services. In additional we are required to keep, retain your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements.
7. Cookies and Use of Cookie Data
When you visit our Site, we may assign your device one or more cookies to facilitate access to the Site and to personalize your experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your activity on our Site, such as the pages you visit, the time and date of your visits and the links you click.
8. Google Analytics
The Company may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and in order to create reports. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps website owners understand how visitors engage with their website. Google Analytics customers can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so that they can improve it. Like many services, Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions as in our case, where they are used to collect information about how visitors use the Site. We then use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the Site. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. We will not upload any data that allows Google to personally identify an individual (such as name, Social Security Number, email address, or any similar data), or data that permanently identifies a particular device (such as a unique device identifier if such an identifier cannot be reset). You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit the Site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page.
9. Google Display Advertising
Additionally, the Company uses Google Analytics code that allows for certain forms of display advertising and other advanced features. Subject to change, the Google Display Advertising features the Company currently uses are Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
These features are used to advertise online; to allow third-party vendors, including Google, to show you advertising across the Internet; to allow the Company and third-party vendors, including Google, to use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to the Site and to report how ad impressions, uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to the Site. Data from Google’s interest-based advertising or third-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) is also combined with Google Analytics to better understand the needs of the Company’s users and to improve the Site.
10. Google Tag Manager
Our Site utilizes Google Tag Manager, an analytics service provided by Google. This service enables Tiger Funding to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of user behavior. To learn more, and to opt out of Google Tag Manager, visit the Google Privacy Page.
11. Pixel Tags
We embed pixel tags (also called web beacons or clear GIFs) on web pages, ads, and emails. These tiny, invisible graphics are used to access cookies and track user activities (such as how many times a page is viewed). We use pixel tags to measure the popularity of our features and services. Advertising companies also use pixel tags to measure the number of ads displayed and their performance (such as how many people clicked on an ad).
12. Social Media Widgets
13. User Content
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at [email protected]
15. Third-Party Links
16. Marketing Communications
We may send you emails from time-to-time about information that we (or third parties) believe may be of interest to you. We may also send you news and offers from us or other third parties, which may include our newsletter or information about special offers, products or offerings, or other items. If, at any time, you would like to stop receiving these promotional e-mails, you may follow the opt-out instructions contained in any such e-mail. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails or promotions from us, we still may send you e-mails about your account, your application or any products or services you have requested or received from us, or for other customer service purposes.
17. International Users
The Company takes reasonable steps to safeguard your personal and sensitive information through vigorous physical, electronic, and operational policies and practices. Data can only be read or written through defined service access points, the use of which is password-protected. The physical security of the data is achieved through a combination of network firewalls (there is no direct communication allowed between the database server and the Internet) and servers with operating systems, all housed in a secure facility. Access to the system is controlled.
Further, we also equip our servers with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate technology to ensure that when you connect you are actually on our Site. SSL also ensures that all data entered into the web site is encrypted. To verify that SSL is being used, look for the key or padlock icon on your browser. For further encryption protection, we use a 128-bit secure browser for logins and transactions.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at [email protected]
19. Secure, Off-Site Hosting
We store all sensitive financial data such as social security numbers and bank accounts in a secure environment.
20. What You Can Do
In addition to our own substantial efforts, you can take several precautions to protect the security of your computer and Personal Information. For instance, you can start by using a complex/well-chosen password. You should avoid using any information that others can easily learn about you, such as a family member’s name or birthday; you can also use special characters in place of letters. We also recommend that you change your password frequently. You can also install and regularly update antivirus and firewall software to protect your computer or device from external attacks by malicious users.
If you use a computer that is accessed by other people, such as in a public library or Internet cafe, we recommend that you take special precautions to protect the security of your account and personal data. When you are finished using our site, close the browser window and clear the browser’s cache files.
You should also be aware of fraudulent attempts to gain access to your account information known as “phishing.” Phishing is a tactic used by scammers in which unsuspecting people are brought to a website by a genuine-looking email purporting to be from a legitimate company. The phony or “spoof” email takes the person to a website that looks legitimate but in fact is not. Either in the email itself or on this fake site, scammers will ask for login information to gain access to people’s accounts and withdraw their money. The Company will never ask you for your login information in the context of any email. In general, you can protect yourself against phishing by never providing personal or login information via an email, instead, go the web site directly. You might also make it a habit to check the URL of a web site to be sure that it begins with the correct domain.
21. Changes to This Policy
22. Contact Us
eBUSINESS FUNDING, LLC
1680 Michigan Ave., Ste 700
Miami Beach, Florida 33139
Get Business Cash Here!
Andy L.“I was tired of waiting on my bank… eBusiness was able to provide me the real cash I needed without the wait. Thanks!”